"The keys to brand success are self-definition, transparency, authenticity and accountability." - Simon Mainwaring
We'll just come out and say it: Our custom shirts are incredible! Here, we'll outline how and why:
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION:
- We begin by holding a high standard with our fabrics. Only quality, pure materials make it into our collection. (See Brands)
- Interlinings are what create the shape inside collars and cuffs. Our interlinings come from Germany (Kufner) and are doubled to create comfortable collars and cuffs that retain their shape over time.
- Because we don't use machine-cut patterns, we are able to match the patterns across the yoke, pockets, cuffs, etc. Often our pockets are nearly invisible.
- Our high quality shirts are made with single-needle side seams which are less abrasive on the chest.
- Heat-secured button thread attachment
- Bottom buttonhole horizontal position for 1/4" added flexibility in waist area
- Removable Collar Stays
- 12+ collar choices
- 10+ cuff choices (barrel or french)
- 4+ pocket choices
- 3 rear pleat options
- 3 placket options
- Split or plain yoke
- Darts or no darts
- Monogram or no monogram (no up-charge--script, block, or custom font)
- Button Holes customizable (color, position, angle)
- Contrasting collars and/or cuffs available
- Contrast seam stitching available
- Non-conventional customizations are always welcome
Our goal is or you to feel 100% confident ordering our custom shirts and products. Feel free to comment with any questions, concerns, or experiences!